Soap VS Hand Sanitizer
Handwashing – Techniques
• Always wet your hands before you put soap on – it will help to stop them getting dry.
• Make sure you dry them properly so they don’t get chapped.
• These are the areas of the hands that people usually miss.
• This kills 99.8% of bugs living on your hands.
• The gel contains hand moisturisers to keep your hands in good condition – therefore using alcohol gel is much kinder to the hands than soap and water.
• Alcohol gel should only be used on visibly clean hands. So if your hands look visibly dirty – wash them.