Salt-Water Fuel Cell Giant Arachnoid Kit
The Salt-Water Fuel Cell Giant Arachnoid Kit gives children a chance to learn about new forms of clean energy while building their very own toy robot at the same time! Your children will be amazed by this scary but clever creepy-crawly that doesn’t need to feed off batteries or electricity! Instead, you can simply activate and power up the Arachnoid’s fuel battery with only salt water!
As a DIY STEM toy, take your time to follow the included instructions and build this simple eight-legged Arachnoid robot. The metal magnesium plate inside the Arachnoid’s battery can successively provide the Arachnoid with enough power to move around for 4-6 hours. Afterwards, you can simply remove the fuel battery module and just clean it with running water before hanging it to dry.
List of Features:
- Energy Saving – Fill up the Arachnoid’s fuel battery with salt water to power it up
- The Salt-Water Battery can provide 4 – 6 hours of power
- All materials of this toy is environmentally friendly, safe, and clean
- For children aged 8 & above
- Instruction booklet is included