Why We Should Wear Face Mask During Pandemic?
The wearing of face masks during the COVID-19 pandemic has received varying recommendations from different public health agencies and governments. The World Health Organisation (WHO) and other public health organisations agree that masks can limit the spread of respiratory viral diseases such as COVID-19.
As of early May 2020, 88% of the world’s population lives in countries that recommend or mandate the use of masks in public; more than 75 countries have mandated of masks.
Primary Type of Face Mask
- Intended to be worn by health professionals during healthcare procedures
- Designed to prevent infections in patients
- Catching bacteria shed in liquid droplets and aero sols from the wearer’s mouth and nose
- Not designed to protect the wearer from breathing in airborne bacteria or viruses
- Particulate-filtering facepiece respirator
- Filters at least 95% of airborne particles
DIY Cloth Face Mask
- Custom Made