Where Science Gets Hands-On
You can learn something through books, on a computer or in a classroom, but your education is never complete until you experience it first-hand. That what the Petrosains Industrial Programme is for; to give undergraduates a truly hands-on experience of what it takes to keep a science centre going and growing.
1. Malaysian student pursuing undergraduate diploma or degree in higher learning institutions in Malaysia for selected disciplines.
2. Industrial training period program minimum is 3 months.
3. Submission of the following documents
• Curriculum Vitae
• Copy of the latest result transcript
• Copy of your Industrial Training University Letter
• Please put your course name in the email title
4. Educational course must be related to Graphic Design / Multimedia, Science, Engineering, Tourism or Public Relations.
1. Application must reach three months prior to programme commencement.
2. Should you not received any reply within two months, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
3. Acceptance OR declination to offer must be notified within fourteen (14) working days.
4. Only online application will be entertained. Postal/courier applications are deemed as incomplete.
Internship for Human Resource Management
• You will be assigned a project that relates to your studies.
• Main focused on capability & development, recruitment process and industrial relation.
• Administrative works related to organizing and coordinating programmes/events.
• Assisting during main events and projects
• Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management
• Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Word. Social media knowledge
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
• Applicants must be willing to work in KLCC
• Duration of internship is 3 to 6 months
• Urgent intake (March 2020 onwards)
Internship for Health, Safety & Environment (HSE)
• Assist in managing the HSE daily activities
• Ensure cleanliness and HSE compliance at work place
• Provide support for a variety of HSE programs, activities and initiatives
• Assist with site HSE audit preparation through self-assessment, reporting and field activities
• Participate in investigation and analysis of incidents, near misses and risk observations, oversee the implementation of corrective action and produce investigation reports as appropriate.
• Support co-ordination of employee health and safety training programs. • Assist in developing health and safety procedures and work with the teams to see implementation of programs.
• Conduct site audit and inspections at all Petrosains operating centers.
• Assist with maintenance of HSE Management Systems to ensure compliance with legislative requirements, PETRONAS Technical Standards and other requirements.
• Any other duties as directed by Immediate Supervisor
• Some experience in a Safety or Environmental role.
• Working towards or achieved a degree related to H&S
• Ability to use Microsoft office and develop reports using PowerPoint/Excel etc.
• Team player