Be a volunteer at Petrosains, The Discovery Centre
• Responsible for the comfort, safety and well-being of the visitors in the Discovery Centre & Outreach Programme.
Attributes and Qualifications
• Able to communicate fluently in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Aged between 18-65 years old.
• Highly passionate in communicating science & technology.
• Able to facilitate the programmers & activities.
• Good science knowledge is an added advantage.
• Good presentation & excellent communication skills.
• Able to work in a team and also independently.
Be part of us to create wonder!
Download the application form at the link below and email to email@example.com.
Short-listed candidates will be notified by Petrosains Volunteer Management Section for an interview session.
For more information, please contact 03-2331 1349 (Volunteer Management Section).