Be a volunteer at PETRONAS StreetSmart Central i-City Mall, Shah Alam
Interview Date: 10 July 2019
• To facilitate visitor’s interaction /engagement with the StreetSmart exhibits.
• To conduct mini show and busking as part of the activities conducted throughout the whole program.
• To perform customer service tacks by assisting the visitors with satisfactory services.
Attributes and Qualifications
• Aged between 18-65 years old.
• Able to communicate fluently in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Able to work on weekends and public holidays.
• Strong science knowledge is an added advantage.
• Good presentation and excellent communication skills.
• Able to work in a team and also independently.
Be part of us to create wonder!
Download the application form at the link below and email to email@example.com BEFORE 23 July 2019.
Short-listed candidates will be notified by Petrosains Volunteer Management Section for an interview session.
For more information, please contact 03-2331 1349 (Volunteer Management Section) or 012-203 0366 (PETRONAS StreetSmart Team).