Where Science Gets Hands-On
You can learn something through books, on a computer or in a classroom, but your education is never complete until you experience it first-hand. That what the Petrosains Industrial Programme is for; to give undergraduates a truly hands-on experience of what it takes to keep a science centre going and growing.
What are the requirements to be an intern?
- Malaysian student pursuing undergraduate diploma or degree in higher learning institutions in Malaysia for selected disciplines.
- Industrial training period program minimum is 3 months.
- Submission of the following documents (completed documents MUST be submitted via firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of the latest result transcript
- Copy of your industrial training application letter from the university
- Please put your course name in the email title
- Educational course must be related to Graphic Design / Multimedia, Science, Mathematics, Science Biology, Computer Science, Engineering, Public Relations, Business Management or Communications.
What are the terms and conditions?
- Application must reach three months prior to programme commencement.
- Should you not received any reply within two months, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
- Acceptance OR declination to offer must be notified within three (3) weeks exclude weekend/Public Holiday.