Where Science Gets Hands-On
You can learn something through books, on a computer or in a classroom, but your education is never complete until you experience it first-hand. That what the Petrosains Industrial Programme is for; to give undergraduates a truly hands-on experience of what it takes to keep a science centre going and growing.
1. Malaysian student pursuing undergraduate diploma or degree in higher learning institutions in Malaysia for selected disciplines.
2. Industrial training period program minimum is 3 months.
3. Submission of the following documents
• Curriculum Vitae
• Copy of the latest result transcript
• Copy of your Industrial Training University Letter
• Please put your course name in the email title
4. Educational course must be related to Graphic Design / Multimedia, Science, Engineering, Tourism or Public Relations.
1. Application must reach three months prior to programme commencement.
2. Should you not received any reply within two months, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
3. Acceptance OR declination to offer must be notified within fourteen (14) working days.
4. Only online application will be entertained. Postal/courier applications are deemed as incomplete.
Internship for Business Management/International Business
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in planning, execution & reporting of internal communication plan for B19 (Petrosains Strategic Plan 2030) project.
• Assist developing materials for Year End Corporate Reporting and Townhall.
• Assist in preparing information and research materials; create and maintain PowerPoint presentations for 2020 – 2021 planning cycle.
• Assist in writing content for variety of media planning materials
• Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in team.
• Detailed-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with Microsoft applications software.
• Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or International Business.
• Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Word. Social media knowledge.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
• Applicants must be willing to work in KLCC.
• Duration of internship is 3 to 6 months.
• Urgent intake (August/September 2020)