Where Science Gets Hands-On
You can learn something through books, on a computer or in a classroom, but your education is never complete until you experience it first-hand. That what the Petrosains Industrial Programme is for; to give undergraduates a truly hands-on experience of what it takes to keep a science centre going and growing.
1. Malaysian student pursuing undergraduate diploma or degree in higher learning institutions in Malaysia for selected disciplines.
2. Industrial training period program minimum is 3 months.
3. Submission of the following documents
• Curriculum Vitae
• Copy of the latest result transcript
• Copy of your Industrial Training University Letter
• Please put your course name in the email title
4. Educational course must be related to Graphic Design / Multimedia, Science, Engineering, Tourism or Public Relations.
1. Application must reach three months prior to programme commencement.
2. Should you not received any reply within two months, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
3. Acceptance OR declination to offer must be notified within fourteen (14) working days.
4. Only online application will be entertained. Postal/courier applications are deemed as incomplete.
Internship for Graphic Design
• Degree Students majoring in Graphic Design
• Required by the university to go for internship placement
• Applicants must be willing to work in KLCC
Please mention an internship period on the resume**